Providing a site for our member businesses to fill their employment needs is a critical tool. This site allows employers to post open positions as well as seek potential employees through the database of resumes that have been submitted. Potential employees can browse through the available job postings and reply as requested.
We are delighted to work collaboratively with the Centralina Council of Workforce Development, NC Division of Workforce Solutions, Mitchell Community College and Statesville Regional Development to promote the comprehensive use of NCWORKS.GOV. There is no cost to post jobs or locate employment opportunities on this site.
If you would like to POST A JOB or FIND A CANDIDATE, you will need to register on the site. Registration is free and provides access to other vital employment information. If you would like to FIND A JOB, you will also need to register on the site. Then please go to the front page and in the center box, type in “Statesville” (or whatever community you want) and the radius you want that search to entail.
If you have any questions or need further assistance please call (704) 878-4241.
1. Log into your member account by isiting http://business.statesvillechamber.org/login/
2. Enter your login name and password. Call our office if you need your login or a new one to be created.
3. Click Share in the dashboard menu.
4. Click Create beside Job Postings.
5. Complete the fields in the Create screen. Be sure to specify how long you want the job posting to run.
6. Click Submit for Approval.